Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheLightHouse - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheLightHouse > Topics

Subject: No reason to hide
Replies: 17 Views: 2949

endtimes 7.09.08 - 06:34pm
Sometimes we are ashamed of some of the things we hold inside, but the Lord sees them all and He loves us anyway. He sees the beauty of your heart. He sees what you can become, and He sees what you are already becoming through your love for Him. *

endtimes 9.09.08 - 06:37am
Dont think that you are unworthy in His sight. Dont try and hide your shame, for the Lord sees it all and loves you just the same. *

endtimes 9.09.08 - 06:59am
His Spirit brings love and healing where hurt abounds. It brings understanding to the rejectf. It brings life where there is despair.
He knows your heart and He knows whats wrong, but He sees beauty there as well. *

endtimes 9.09.08 - 07:02am
You love Him, and you love others, and that is what counts to Him. Believe in His love for you. Treasure it even though you dont understand how He can love you. He loves to love you because He knows your need for Him is great. Deep inside you long for m to make you whole, and that makes Him treasure you all the more. *

unclebc 10.05.09 - 03:53pm
Sometymz there is a reason to hide if tym hsnt allowed certain situation in question? *

unclebc 10.05.09 - 04:06pm
We can hide to some of our fellow men coz not every one is their to build our lives to perceive God's promises. *

unclebc 10.05.09 - 04:11pm
Yes no one is able to hide from God not even our thoughts He sees all we are. *

unclebc 10.05.09 - 04:18pm
Hebrews 4v13, no creature hidden from God . *

unclebc 10.05.09 - 04:19pm
Yes no one is able to hide from God not even our thoughts He sees all we are. *

solvent1 18.05.09 - 01:05pm
I agree that God knows my every move. Why did God say to Adam and Eve in Gen3v9. Where art thou? *

n1ck 2.06.09 - 11:52am
Because God knew where they were, He just wanted them to own up and tell Him themselves. *

n1ck 2.06.09 - 11:54am
It is the same with us. God knows our every move, our every thought, our every motive. But He expects us to confess it to Him. Forgiveness comes only after confession. *

n1ck 2.06.09 - 11:55am
God knows what your thoughts and motives are. But have you confessed them? *

solvent1 11.06.09 - 08:49pm
All real Christians confess daily. One will not sleep if u dont confess. *

solvent1 25.04.10 - 07:33pm
Hi all. Just passing through. I see Christian love is so great in some groups that if you are banned it is a permanent and there can never be forgiveness. I am thankfull that God is the judge in my life and not group owners and mods. For the good Godly groups and owners thank you for your hard work. *

n1ck 1.05.10 - 05:39am
forgiveness comes only after repentance. *

solvent1 16.05.10 - 06:09am
0 my goodness. How and why does one ask for forgiveness if you never sinned?? *

hwyangel 1.06.10 - 06:17am
I Believe That Even By Confessing Our Sin In Public, However Unforgiving People May Be. We Have The Chance To Open The Door For Others To Follow Our Footsteps Of Repentance. And Enable Them To See And Recieve Gods Grace And Forgivness. I Believe Its Part Of Taking Up Our Cross. *

* TheLightHouse Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheLightHouse

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits