Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheLightHouse - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheLightHouse > Topics

Subject: He knows you by name
Replies: 5 Views: 766

endtimes 8.09.08 - 05:28pm
It is extraordinary and supernaturally awesome to know the Almighty God of creation knows you by name. God, who controls and maintains everything, knows even the amount of hair upon your head. He knows every thought, every deed, even ahead of time. *

endtimes 8.09.08 - 05:34pm
He knows your heart, your life to the finest detail. And He knows you by name. He is personally interestf in you. You are a friend to Him and He wants to be a true Friend of yourr. He wants to under no cir tances disappoint you, He just wants the best for you. *

endtimes 8.09.08 - 05:40pm
Isaiah 43:1-2

But now, this is what the Lord says - He who have created you, oh Jacob... Fear not, for I have redeemed you, I HAVE SUMMONED YOU BY YOUR NAME, YOU ARE MINE. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you, and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you..through the fire..the flames will not set you ablaze. *

endtimes 8.09.08 - 05:47pm
But now it is us who disappoint Him. It is us who very often trample upon His ownership over us.
It is us who ignore His jealousy over us. It is us who make the conveations with Him one-sided and then follow our own minds in any case. *

endtimes 8.09.08 - 05:51pm
We dont want to hear the advice He wants to give us. So then very often we land up in trouble, we only have ourselves to blame for it. *

endtimes 8.09.08 - 05:55pm
FATHER, YOU MARK US WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS, AS YOUR PROPERTY. WE WANT TO REMAIN YOUR POSSESSION. COME POUR AN ANOINTING OF UNDERSTANDING OVER US THAT WE MIGHT NOT DISAPPOINT YOU. Amen. *

* TheLightHouse Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheLightHouse

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits