Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheLightHouse - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheLightHouse > Topics

Subject: A Picture of Love
Replies: 8 Views: 959

endtimes 8.09.08 - 09:03pm
In Jesus' time lepers were treated as outcasts. So were others who were ill or disabled, due to the same fears and prejudices. But what was Jesus' response? He was full of compassion, healing and acceptance - not condemnation, fear, or rejection. *

endtimes 9.09.08 - 09:00am
ALL THOSE WHO HAD ANY THAT WERE SICK WITH VARIOUS DISEASES BROUGHT THEM TO HIM; AND HE LAID HIS HANDS ON EVERY ONE OF THEM AND HEALED THEM.
(Luke 4:40) *

endtimes 9.09.08 - 09:03am
Jesus set an example for us to follow. People with HIV or AIDS often experience intense feelings of anger, depression, loneliness, guild, grief, discrimination and fear of being unloved or abandoned. *

endtimes 9.09.08 - 09:04am
They need to be given love and hope, and to find peace with God. They need friends like the man in the following story... *

endtimes 9.09.08 - 09:08am
A man visited a friemd who was dying of AIDS. He tried to comfort her, but it seemed hopeless. Im lost, she said. I have ruined my life and every life around me. Im headed for Hell. There is no hope for me. Who is that? The man asked, pointing to a framed picture of a pretty girl on the woman's dresser. *

endtimes 9.09.08 - 09:10am
The woman brightened. She is my daughter - the one beautiful thing in my life.
Would you help her if she was in trouble? Would you still love her, no matter what? Of course i would! The woman exclaimed. Why would you fven ask such a question? *

endtimes 9.09.08 - 09:12am
Because i want you to understand, explained her friend, that God has a picture of you on His dresser.

story by Rachel Scott *

eclipse2 14.09.08 - 05:34pm
Amen. I love this story. This is so true we are God's children. His love for us is unconditional love2.GIF *

drromana 15.09.08 - 07:14am
Amen. I was touched by this story. I saw my picture on God's dresser. PTL *

* TheLightHouse Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheLightHouse

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits