Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheLightHouse - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheLightHouse > Topics

Subject: Story of the trouble tree
Replies: 4 Views: 756

endtimes 9.09.08 - 01:28pm
I hired a carpenter to hekp me restore an old farmhouse. He had just finished a rough first day on the job: a flat tyre maf him lose am hour of work, the electric saw quit and now his ancient pickup refused to start. While i drove him hone, he sat in stony silence. *

endtimes 9.09.08 - 05:38pm
On arriving, he invited me to meet his family. As we walked toward the front door, he paused briefly at a small tree, touching the tips of the branches with both hands.When opening the door he underwent an amazing transformation. His tanned face was wreathed in smiles and he hugged his two small children and gave his wife a kiss. *

endtimes 9.09.08 - 05:40pm
Afterwards he walked me to the car. We passed the tree and my curiosity got the better of me. I asked him about what i had seen him do earlier. *

endtimes 9.09.08 - 05:47pm
Oh, thats my trouble tree, he replied. I know i cant help having troubles on the job, but one thing's for sure, troubles dont belong in the house with my wife and the children. So i just hang them up on the tree every night when i come home. Then in the morning i pick them up again. *

endtimes 9.09.08 - 05:52pm
Funny thing is, he smiled, when i come out in the morning to pick em up, there ain't nearly as many as i remember hanging up the night before.

Author unknown *

* TheLightHouse Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheLightHouse

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits